Quick Update

Sunday, March 29, 2015

     Hey, everyone! I just wanted to update you guys on a some new stuff happening around here. 



1. Instead of trying to look for my email and yada-yo, you can just email me here, right on my blog! You'll see a little gadget thingy on the side that says "Send Me An EMAIL!" You can just type in your email and a message and ta-da! You're message will be received by me. Really easy, but if you can't find it, all you have to do is scroll down a little bit, and you'l see the BLOG ARCHIVe. Underneath it, is the EMAIL THINGY. 

2. As you can see, this week's book review is on the home page. Why? Well, first off, it's easier for you guys to comment on one book rather than, you know. I know it's confusing, but when you post something on one tab, there is only on place to comment, so there will be comments on different books there. When I post stuff in the HOME TAB, there are separate pages for you guys to comment. I will still post the same book review in the BOOK REVIEW tab, but if you'd like to comment, it would be easier for all of us if you commented in the book's separate tab. (#IKnowIt'sReallyConfusing)

3. The situation with the CE's are exactly the same. I will post them in the Home page as well as in the #CurrentEvent tab. You should comment on the CE's own page. Honestly, the only reason why I'm putting them also in the #CurrentEvent tab is so that if you miss multiple CE's you can go back and read them all at once instead of trying to find them mixed in with other posts. 

4. I'm trying to put images on the side, but it doesn't seem to be working, so that's that. If the image thingy worked, I would be putting a picture of the MMGM logo, and some other random quotes or something. I don't have everything figured out yet, but I can't do much without the image thing working so... 

5. As a little fun thing, I was planing to do a playlist of some songs I like for holidays or something, but then again, I have nothing planned. (You know, Easter, Fourth of July, Christmas, etc) The music won't be holiday related, or anything, because some people don't celebrate that specific holiday, and the playlist should be for everybody. A fun mix of music should be enjoyable, right?

      That's about it, so yeah! See you guys later! :-) (Sorry if there are any errors. I was in a rush.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS