Ladies and Gentlemen...Boys and Girls...

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

     Welcome to Cindy Reads A Lot! For those of you who don't know me, I'm an awesome blogger, enjoy reading, and like making book reviews. So, on this blog you will (probably) find...


-a HOME tab. Well it's obvious, but you need to have a HOME tab, with posts that you're too lazy to come up with names for. I mean, who doesn't have those days??? I hope it's not only me...

-QUOTE OF THE WEEK! Kinda self-explainatory, but if you insist I'll be posting a quote a week. I think it'll most likely be on Fridays, or something, but I'll work it out later. Pretty awesome, huh?

-BOOK REVIEW tab. Duh. Of course I have one! So I'll post, um, book reviews in the book review tab. I know. It's V-E-R-Y complicated. Don't judge... 

-This is kind of tied in with the book reviews, but I'll be doing Shannon Messenger's MMGM meme. (Marvelous, Middle Grade Monday) It's basically a list of links to other blogs that will be also doing book reviews. BTW, if you didn't figure it out yet, I'll be doing a book review every Monday. Hope I can keep it up. (A book a week--EEK!)

-ALL ABOUT ME tab, is well, all about me! Very interesting bio about me... 
*mysterious smile*

-CONTACT tab. Social media. Emails. Find it all there. :-)

-Um, I think that's about it. I'll keep you guys posted for more stuff. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS