#Quick Post

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Quick post. 

This might just become a regular thing, since I don't actually have time to do this thing called a "post". 

First things first. I got an Instagram! Yes. I did. I really, really did. You can find me by searching: cindyissweeterthanfiction or by checking out the gadget thing on the sidebar. Just click on on it an you'll get to my homepage. 

The only followers I have are my friends, so make a little girl happy and follow her. I know it's weird to refer to yourself in the third person, but bear with me. 

Next thing. Music. I won't have a lot of time to explain this to you, but here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3JYwhodL5w

It's "Stitches", by Shawn Mendes. My favorite song for now. :-) Hope you like it! 

Time to end this quick post. TTYL

~Cindy

*Sorry if there are any grammar-y errors. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS