Hello, it's me

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hello! This is my comeback post! This week, I'm not doing a review (but I am finally being able to read stuff!) but I'm here to tell you guys how much I miss blogging. PS. there might be a comeback playlist in this post...

I miss you guys. 

Very, very much. 

And I miss blogging. 

Very, very much. 

And I miss reading. 

Very, very, very much. 

Hopefully, I'll be able to get a review up next time, (#mustreadrightnow) so fingers crossed for that. The reason why I have time to post is because *drumroll* please..... I FINISHED TERM 1!!!! To be completely honest, I still have a few projects to catch up on....and a few tests on Monday...but I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm NOT DEAD. And that this blog is NOT DEAD either. It's still up and running. 

Also: I might have an updated blog look sometime soon, sometimes new changes are good. :-)

I'm gonna head back to finishing my homework and then READING, but before I leave, here's the playlist I promised! 

Pretty sure that everyone knows how this works, but just in case you don't...

-So the track title will be in the color...(PREEETTTY)

-To play that track, all you have to do is look at the track # which is the number next to the name and click on it on the link below 

-To make sure you have the right song, see if the number in the link corresponds to the number next to the song! 

COMEBACK PLAYLIST: Created by ME, CINDY!!!! 

1. Hello, by Adele (because she's amazing like that + duh, the post title)
Play Track 1
(for this one, the song doesn't start until about 1:20, so you can skip forward to hear it)

2. Air I Breathe, by Mat Kearney
Play Track 2

3. Wildest Dreams, by Taylor Swift
Play Track 3

4. Safe With Me, by Megan Nicole 
Play Track 4

5. Ours to Lose, by the Summer Forever cast
Play Track 5





Bye for now!!!!

~Cindy from Cindy Reads A Lot

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back, Cindy! Congrats on finishing Term 1 and hope you get caught up on all your reading, etc. I love Adele. Thanks for the playlist.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS