Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip

Friday, January 1, 2016

Hi, everyone! Today is an extra special feature (AKA movie review) on the new movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip". I watched the movie yesterday (Yes, we went to the cinema and everything. The nachos there are great so you should still go to the cinema, movie or no.) If you haven't seen it yet, check out my YA review on "The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! Click HERE to get there. Alright, on to the review! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

The poster and info...

(There were quite a few of them to choose from, but I chose my favorite...)




Director: Walt Becker
Starring: Jason Lee, Tony Hale
Supporting actors: Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Josh Green, Justin Long, Matthew Gray Gubler, Jesse McCartney
Studio: Fox

_________________________________________________________________________________

Synopsis and movie trailer...

"Music manager Dave is not only enjoying a burgeoning career, but a blossoming romance with Samantha, a beautiful doctor who works in the emergency room. Through a series of misunderstandings, the chipmunks start to believe that a marriage proposal is on the horizon. Dreading the thought of an antagonistic stepbrother, Alvin, Theodore and Simon embark on a cross-country odyssey to prevent their best pal from ruining their lives."





_________________________________________________________________________________

What I think...

I loved it! The film itself was an hour and 26 minutes which I think was perfect, because it wasn't too long and wasn't too short, while still being able to get a point across. I also liked that it was very funny and got quite a few laughs from the people in the theater. The characters were very lovable and of course, troublesome, but that was what added effect to the movie. The movie did a great job portraying the power o family and friendship and I think everyone agreed that it was worth the time and money. I'm a bit surprised by how many bad reviews that this movie got, because it was a great one! 

______________________________________________________

Rating...

4.5 stars!!!


The only reason why the movie didn't get a 5 stars from me was it's...gross-ment? We could've gone without seeing the *sigh* pooping, peeing, or farting from the chipmunks and others. It made me grimace a few times, but without those parts, the movie was overall great! I loved the ending too! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for reading my review! Let me know what you think of it in the comment section down below! Don't forget to follow my blog over there on the sidebar and I hope you have a great week! Bye! 

~Cindy










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS